2013年7月16日 星期二

A咖和B咖

polyperry 發表於 2013-7-14 20:17  

2012AR(P.13)也提到這一段:
More than 50 years ago, Charlie told me that it was far better to buy a wonderful business at a fair price than to buy a fair business at a wonderful price. Despite the compelling logic of his position, I have sometimes reverted to my old habit of bargain-hunting, with results ranging from tolerable to terrible. Fortunately, my mistakes have usually occurred when I made smaller purchases. Our large acquisitions have generally worked out well and, in a few cases, more than well.


mikeon88 發表於 2013-7-14 20:25  

用我的話講就是,買A咖,不買B咖。

啊~~~我就是講不出太有學問的話。


polyperry 發表於 2013-7-14 20:36  

Mikeon桑
你太謙虛了。如果沒有先上過巴菲特班再讀年報,感受是不會這麼深的。
雖然這一段沒有老巴詰屈聱牙的英文單字,但感覺老巴還是賣弄了一下英文。
譬如:
(1) wonderful business vs. fair price. fair business vs. wonderful price.
(2) tolerable vs. terrible


沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。